Researchers from the Eastern Partnership region, including from industry and SMEs, have the opportunity to apply for EU grants for participation in large-scale brokerage events and similar activities related to the EU’s Horizon2020 programme for research and innovation.
The aim of the grant scheme is to extend scientific networks between EU Member States/non-EaP Associated Countries and EaP countries, as well to increase the number of EaP participants in submitted H2020 project proposals.
The scheme will financially support the EaP researchers from:
- Research entities e.g. research institutions/organisations, higher education institutions, etc.
The scheme will fund participation in large-scale brokerage events and similar activities related to Horizon2020 as well as to preparatory meetings for developing project proposals targeting selected thematic calls within H2020.
The deadline for submissions is 31 May 2018.
Suggested events include:
- Horizon 2020 Space International Information Day & Brokerage Event
- The Brokerage Event on Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials
- Water Knowledge Europe 2017 Edition
- Info Day, Horizon 2020 – 'Health, demographic change and wellbeing'
- Translational Medicine in Zurich
For full details on how to apply, visit the application webpage https://www.eap-plus.eu/object/call/123