A workshop on ‘management systems for food product security based on HACCP principles’ is being organised on 24 April by the Kramatorsk Business Support Centre, with the support of the EBRD in the framework of the EU4Business initiative.
The event is aimed at owners and managers of food and HORECA companies, as well as trade and warehouse organisations.
The topics of the workshop include (full programme):
- features of HACCP implementation;
- documentation structure of the management system in accordance with national requirements and international standards;
- processes and stages that should be documented and their role at the enterprise;
- how to determine and avoid risks;
- how to share responsibilities between the employees.
The Kramatorsk Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, implemented in Ukraine by the EBRD, with the aim of improving improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
Participation fee –UAH 720