Participants have until 15 April to register for the ‘Clothing Industry: Reboot’ international forum taking place in Khmelnytskyi on 25-26 April, organised by the local Business Support Centre with the support of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) as part of the EU4Business initiative.
The two-day event is aimed at clothing manufacturers, suppliers of cloth and manufacturers of equipment for the clothing industry, representatives of business support organisations, logistics companies and manufacturers of related products.
The Forum aims to:
- familiarise participants with successful business practices;
- share knowledge of sales and marketing;
- study the main trends in the fashion industry;
- establish contacts with clothing manufacturers and suppliers of raw materials, equipment, packaging and other related products;
- study the prerequisites for exporting products to the EU market;
- study the opportunities provided by the light industry support and funding programmes of the EBRD.
The Forum aims to offer an opportunity for cooperation between manufacturers, and to support their reorientation from the CIS market to the European and other markets.
The Khmelnytskyi Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, implemented in Ukraine by the EBRD, with the aim of improving improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
The deadline for registration is 15 April.
Gold – 1st day – UAH 200
Platinum – 2nd day – UAH 1,200
Premium - 1st and2nd days – UAH 1,300
Contact: Iryna (097) 935 50 98