On 24 April, the Dnipro Business Support Centre is hosting a regional consultancy forum, ‘CONSULT.DP’2019’, an all-day event aimed at experts from the consulting industry, organised with the support of the EBRD as part of the EU4Business initiative.
Participants will have the opportunity to establish new contacts with colleagues and partners, exchange experience and channel their efforts to provide consulting support for the development of SMEs of the Dnipropetrovsk region.
The topics of the discussion (full programme) are as follows:
- the state and prospects of the consulting services market in Ukraine;
- what consulting services SMEs need and whether they are ready to pay for these services;
- qualitative preparation of a project proposal for donors and state support organisations for SMEs;
- the role of consultants’ partners in projects with external financing;
- business ethics of consultants.
The Dnipro Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs benefit from the project.
Contact:+38 (056) 374 94 12 (10) or email@example.com