The Vinnytsia Business Support Centre is organising a four-day course on the marketing and sale of consultancy services, to be held from 18-21 March with the support of the EBRD as part of the EU4Business initiative. The deadline for registration is 10 March.
The four-day course is aimed at both individual consultants and representatives of consulting companies, including company management or personnel responsible for developing business or working with clients, in all fields of consultancy – strategy, marketing, IT, operational consulting, organisational consulting, financial management, quality management, resource efficiency, environmental protection, engineering design, architecture and design.
The course is interactive and includes practical exercises and real life examples. It is based on the best international practices and deep expert knowledges.
This course will help consultants to:
- Get information on current experience in marketing and sales of consulting services;
- Obtain knowledge and skills for identifying specific customer needs;
- Formulate long-term marketing goals for the company’s development based on the analysis of macro market trends;
- Improve the skills needed to develop products and services that are in demand on the market;
- Develop approaches that increase the 'sensitivity and materiality' of the consulting services;
- Define the target client segment;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the promotional channels used in consulting;
- Assess the quality and effectiveness of the presentation materials;
- Get knowledge on practical sales techniques for the consulting business and to master the technique of holding the first meeting with a potential client;
- Improve the skills of drafting documents that are used in consulting;
- Create a long-term marketing plan for business development.
The Vinnytsia Business Support Centre is part of the EU-funded Network of Business Support Centres, which aims to improve the competitiveness and bankability of Ukrainian SMEs through the provision of business advice and capacity building. It also supports BSOs in 15 regions of Ukraine in setting up a network of EU4Business Business Support Centres (BSCs). At least 30,000 SMEs and entrepreneurs will benefit from the project.
The deadline for registration is 10 March.
Cost of participation: 4,700 UAH